Logos Staff

Posting this in the GENERAL category.

Best Answers

• NB_Mick
    NB_Mick Member Posts: 26 MVP
    edited April 29 Answer ✓
    Options

😎So this is intended to be an answer?

Seems I can upload pictures, media and files (all doing the same thing) and editing posts afterward.

And smileys work. Edit counter counting down from 1 hour.

and I can insert pictures from the clipboard without uploading. Nice so far. EDIT: but can't resize them. And it irks me that the restrictions on username required me to choose a new name. This will be an issue for carrying over the old forum and wiki content, I think.

• Jason Stone
    Jason Stone Administrator Posts: 23

Logos Staff

Answer ✓
    Options

How these (threads, responses, Q&A, and more) operate is rather flexible. My greatest concern would be just how intuitive and feature-rich they are for our users.

Thank you, @NB_Mick!

Answers

• NB_Mick
    edited April 29 Answer ✓
    Options

😎So this is intended to be an answer?

Seems I can upload pictures, media and files (all doing the same thing) and editing posts afterward.

And smileys work. Edit counter counting down from 1 hour.

and I can insert pictures from the clipboard without uploading. Nice so far. EDIT: but can't resize them. And it irks me that the restrictions on username required me to choose a new name. This will be an issue for carrying over the old forum and wiki content, I think.

• Jason Stone

Logos Staff

Answer ✓
    Options

How these (threads, responses, Q&A, and more) operate is rather flexible. My greatest concern would be just how intuitive and feature-rich they are for our users.

Thank you, @NB_Mick!

• NB_Mick
    Options

The somewhat counter-intuitve thing would be that my answer in this thread doesn't show under MyDiscussions

• Jason Stone

Logos Staff

Options

Great feedback, @NB_Mick. Noted.